There isn’t a Houston apartment out there that wouldn’t get a second glance from you! With beautiful interiors, traditional and modern settings, the rental spaces deliver a feel-good vibe. The luxury apartments on Westheimer come with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms at different prices. If you are going to reside alone, purchasing a one-bedroom apartment is probably the best decision. Community benefits also include a grand theatre room, conference room, and clubroom. If you are already satisfied, pause a while, there’s more! You can access the community pool, gym facilities, laundry services, and free Wi-Fi.
Some apartments also offer pet-friendly living with off-street parking availabilities. Ever seen a rental facility providing beautiful homes that come with specific functional appliances and dishwashers? Well, a rental apartment in Houston, TX, offers you precisely that along with a competitive pricing range. On the lookout for a luxury apartment in Westheimer? You could use a tour of Houston attractions to break the monotony! New to Texas? Well, follow through this article to gain some insightful information about the same.
Taking a break: Top Houston services and spots
- Abu Omar Halal – You probably know the benefits of Halal food, don’t you? Abu Omar Halal is the one and only halal food truck in Houston. Now a booming business, it offers takeaway and delivery options. The food selection drives in crazy footfalls every week of the day. After all, nothing beats anxiety better than chicken shawarma. Vegetarians! Do not worry, Abu Omar Halal has delicacies awaiting you too!
- Molina’s Cantina – A Molina family set-up, this restaurant is the oldest and offers the best in terms of Tex-Mex cuisine in Houston, Texas. If enchiladas were on your mind for long, go give this place a visit. Cantina is budget-friendly and provides delicious food servings. College-goers can have a weekend lunch gorging on fajitas and nachos!
- Quillian Memorial Center – A recreational center that is aided with modern and convenient facilities. Cost-friendly and recreational variety makes it a popular choice among Houston locals. The center includes a fitness trail, soccer fields, softball fields, pool, playgrounds, and the like. They also let you take showers, provide lockers, parking space, and other concessions for the customers. With nominal fee-based programs to choose from, it is a favorite spot for all ages.
- Briarmeadow Park – This is a popular picnic spot for Houston residents besides being a thriving park with playgrounds and green space. Kid and pet-friendly environment that is amazing for yoga enthusiasts, readers, and joggers. If tranquility is an essential weekend priority, go for a tennis game in Briarmeadow Park.
- IPIC Theatres – Have you been craving for a steamy movie night? Well, IPIC Theatre is at your service! The upscale movie theatre is unique, with plush seats and in-theatre services. It offers gourmet refreshments for a wholesome movie experience. So, for the next Saturday movie night, all that’s needed is a movie choice, and as for where to go, you know the place!
Missing out on a lot, aren’t you? The Houston special Cool Bus is yet to surprise you! Since luxury rentals on Westheimer Road are in plenty, set your parameters for a streamlined search. It is wise for you to choose a suitable one according to your personal preferences and budget estimate. Check out relevant websites to get a 3D tour and check for the best options!