If you are finished with your research, you would probably know that Houston has been ranked one of the best places to live.
You can willfully cross San Francisco off the list!
Why, you ask? Houston gets you a safe environment, low living costs, and no state income tax worries. Convinced?
Experience luxury with huge, fitted soaking tubs and in-home washers and dryers.
The apartments have delicious hardwood plank flooring. Aesthetes, where are you?
There’s more for you than plain art hanging on museum walls! Are you considering a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Houston? Keep reading to follow up on what more you can relish apart from gorgeous white sand beaches.
Places to check out in Houston!
- Guatemala Restaurant – With a 4.4 Google rating, this one is great for family dinner nights. If good service and excellent flavors are what you seek, a visit to the Guatemala Restaurant is undoubtedly recommended. A classic winter drink/dessert you should ask for? Get yourself an arroz con leche!
- Rooftop Cinema Club – Planning a date night with your man? Not restaurants again! Check out the Rooftop Cinema Club in Houston and get acquainted with one of the most beautiful experiences. Rooftop screening under the starry night! Sounds about perfect? Absolutely.
- Biryani Pot – If Indian cuisine tops your guilty pleasure list, Biryani pot visits are a must! Located at most a mile away, taste mouth-watering delicacies cooked to perfection with spices and herbs! There’s absolutely no reason to miss out on Hyderabadi biryani! Period.
- Walter Rasmus Park – A meet and greet nest for making potential friends, perhaps? Rasmus Park is a squeaky-clean recreational area that is perfect for individuals who love to read outside. Often, the park is seen loaded with kids of all ages bonding over softball and basketball. If you have a puppy, a walk would be great!
- Club Tropicana – Wish to end your first day in Houston with a bang? If you are an avid clubgoer, Club Tropicana is an excellent option for you! Intoxicatingly pleasant, the atmosphere is filled with wild dance numbers and in-house Latin live music! Sway to the beats as you taste the club’s selection of drinks for an all-night rave!
- Latina Massage USA – This massage parlor deserves a total special mention. After all, a whole week of exploring Houston must be tiring! A weekend relaxing back massage could help relieve all that stress away. Explore the area to discover the best masseuse services in town!
Why choose the beautiful apartments in Houston, Texas?
Apartments that are an amalgamation of comfort and beauty, Houston rightfully flaunts happy residents. When you chose to live here, you experience a completely different living experience. All for the better! These apartments are pet-friendly and offer you entirely furbished options for a permanent stay. Did those advertisements displaying granite kitchen counter tops appeal to you way too much? Well, you could always rent a Houston apartment and flaunt your own! It’s high time that others dig your living space and lifestyle.
Never thought that a rented apartment could offer this much? There’s an unparalleled facility of quality and convenience here when compared to other areas. Sunbathing in a resort-style pool no longer has to be on the wish-list. Workaholics can access their morning coffee from local cafe centers or, preferably, Starbucks. The ease of transport facilities makes it a popular place to settle in.
Houston offers competitive electricity rates, which is a bonus for average working individuals. Additionally, most apartment communities provide residents with a comprehensive range of amenities. These include Wi-Fi, door-to-door trash pickup services, insurance programs, dry cleaning and recycling services, lounge and clubhouse facilities. The ultra-posh neighborhood and friendly faces are a favorite for a gloomy day. You can enjoy fitness center services, social gatherings, theatre nights, and picnic any day of the year! Accommodating a comfortable family life with spicy nightlife offerings isn’t something that you are provided regularly. When Houston calls, you better not decline the proposal! Although all apartments in Houston, 77063, are furnished and have all the modern facilities attached, you must choose a suitable neighborhood. With more options, searching can be effortless. Consider costs, budget, and office / school locations to determine the best locality for you.